Top 10 Insights on Asking Effectively
Mark Victor Hansen is a speaker, a ghostwriter, a LinkedIn Influencer, a contributing editor for Inc. Magazine, and the author of Ask!: The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny
He is one of the most-read Inc. columnists with approximately 2.5 million readers per month and these insights on human motivation are from our interview: Ep282, My Quest for the Best, the podcast for ambitious small business leaders.
- Once we’re able to start asking that makes our life experience so much richer.
- We need to stop taking our cues from the outside and build our lives from the inside out.
- You always want to start by asking yourself because you have to know where you are in order to move forward.
- Adversity is what wakes up an opportunity.
- Ask yourself. Ask others. Ask God.
- If you want to improve your future, shift your actions and change your thinking.
- Become a master asker so that you can fulfill your life simply by learning to ask what you need in the right way, at the right time, to the right people.
- Maximize yourself – take advantage of the opportunities and then you optimize your health and relationships.
- This can be a signal to ask why we don’t have answers, rather than trying to ask for the answers themselves.
- We are not just human beings, we are a human becoming.
Visit My Quest for the Best, the podcast for ambitious small business leaders, for the full interview and more bonus materials!