Top 10 Insights on Influencer Marketing
Neal Schaffer is a leading authority on helping businesses through their digital transformation of sales and marketing through consulting, training, development, execution of social media marketing strategy, influencer marketing, social selling initiatives, and author of The Age of Influence.
He is the Chief Fractional CMO of the digital marketing agency PDCA Social and these insights on influencer marketing from our interview: Episode 275, My Quest for the Best, the podcast for ambitious small business leaders.
- Unleash the power of an employee advocacy program to build an army of employee brand advocates who increase your brands’ social reach irrespective of how impressive your brands’ social media presence.
- To build a strong brand online, you need to tap your employees, the future marketing engine of your company.
- For best results, you should publish more educational posts and only a few promotional posts.
- Use guest posting for building relationships and not just for backlinks and the initial spike in traffic.
- One of their most prominent content marketing assets is their blog, where they publish top-quality content on a regular basis.
- When we think about digital influence, let’s think about our customers. We need to be where they are.
- An important aspect of building trust is to only pitch those items that the influencer has decided are worth buying and using.
- Micro-influence collaborations are economical when compared to collaborations with celebrity influences.
- You need to carefully choose influences who are relevant to your niche and industry.
- Influencer marketing allows for hyper-targeting niche communities or reaching target audiences.
Visit My Quest for the Best, the podcast for ambitious small business leaders, for the full interview and more bonus materials!